As a retail store, you have a couple of important tax and customer service issues that other businesses might not have. Your point of sale system needs to be fast, efficient and integrated into your back office system as much as possible so that you have a rich history of customer sales. And your inventory system must be current so that you can manage out-of-stock situations to avoid lost sales while not buying too much inventory that doesn’t move. You might also need help with sales tax depending on the types of goods you sell.
We serve all types of retail stores, including e-commerce stores, mall and strip center stores, department stores, specialty stores, discount stores, “mom and pop” shops, grocery stores, convenience stores, warehouse stores, dollar stores, supermarkets, outlet stores, and kiosks. Our retail clients sell furniture, food, clothing, specialty items, jewelry, electronics, baby items, office supplies, books and magazines, toys and games, hobby items, household items, pet supplies, flowers and plants, hardware, outdoor supplies, and more.
We offer retail businesses the following services:
- Financial report preparation, including assistance in understanding your reports
- Chart of Accounts design for better expense management
- Sales tax reporting and compliance
- Benchmarking to your industry
- Tax return preparation and planning
- And more depending on your specific financial needs